Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 May 2012

New cameraaa :D

As state in an earlier post I got my new camera! yay!!
I really wanted it for the MIB3 premiere but we all know how that story ended...*sniff*

But now I want it for the sunny weather, to capture summer memories and for the uni's Summer Ball!❤ 


Before I show you this bad boy of a camera I'll take you through my camera memory lane........


 This camera was my first love :') The camera I first bought on Freshers Week❤ This Samsung set me back around £70 - £78, eek! but the quality was fantastic and captured so many good times from the 1st year of uni. However I made the huge mistake of not buying a case! 
Then the dreaded day came when my water spilt in my bag and well...I'm sure you can figure out the rest :( R.I.P 
(btw I still have it so if you know anyone who wants a water damaged camera let me know lol)






This next camera (below) was a bit bulkier and I can't even remember the make lol I bought it from the shop CEX (which I never know how to pronounce as it is such an awkward name lol!) for around £50 and I was happy with it! 
Wasn't the best quality and did it match my first one? nope but it still captured many a memory. But then it started acting up out of the blue! the lens started making weird sounds so I took it back and got £45 for it...I guess that's second hand for you!



 This camera was a Fujifilm FinePix L55 camera I believe and set me back only £48 from Argos, there was nothing wrong with it but it just didn't feel right.

My boyfriend once said "I don't see what the big deal is it's only to take pictures" but a camera has to do way more than that to please me lol and this camera felt plasticy! (fussy I know :P ) The camera had no warrentee not even 28 days so sold it on Ebay for £33 :)






 Now finally we get to my new babes :D This camera I bought from Asda and it comes with a years warrentee plus 6 free prints! :D (btw all these cameras are chargeable, can't be faffing with batteries lol). It's from FujiFilm again but is the Finepix Z90 it cost £59 it's my favourite camera so far! Hard to believe lol. And the best part is.....it's hot PINK!......



You slide down the slidey bit (always one great for terminology me ;) to turn it on and it's brilliant! It doesn't feel plastic, the screen is touch screen, the quality is HD and you can upload straight to Youtube and Facebook from the camera! :D
 Here are a few snaps I've taken already.....


(Panoramic setting!!❤)




Can't wait to get out and use it properly in the sunshine instead of just taking pics of myself haha! (darn exam season)
Oh yeah and I now have a camera case ;)

God Bless
Nay 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤