Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 7 May 2012

Excitement!!!

I'm sure nothing can beat the feeling of being excited!! perhaps maybe love but still excitement is an amazing emotion!

This is such a random post but I just felt like writing about a few things haha!

Firstly I'm getting my hair done soon by a company called The Boss Look woohoo! They do such gorgeous hair and I'm trying out Virgin Brazilian for the first time which should be arriving in the post tomorrow!

Check out The Boss Look ....here and browse their gorgeous pictures! Also follow them on Twitter... @TheBossLook and I will make sure to do a review :D


Second cause for excitement is that the Men in Black III premiere is coming to London soon! Hurray!
On the 16th May me and my sister will be travelling to Leicester Square to stand in a crowd for hours but it will be so worth it! I will be sure to take pictures to post on here. If I manage to get a picture with Will I think I will bounce off the walls LOL



So excited!! (as if you couldn't tell hah!) Things just seem to be going well at the moment besides exams, job hunting and my healthy eating swaying off track (you would have gained a pound just looking at the Chocolate cake I made and ate yesterday haha!) but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on everything and it should all be just fine.

Enjoy life! have a positive outlook and be excited about the little things! I guarantee you will enjoy your days so much more:)

"Weeping may come in the night but joy comes in the morning" ! Psalm 30:5

God Bless
Nay 
xx

Note: None of the above images or videos belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤