Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 May 2012

All about hair ❤



So I did it! finally purchased some virgin Brazilian hair! Didn't do it to jump on a band wagon but it was because I was genuinely fed up of my Premium Now/Too weaves always knotting up and tangling after 2 weeks lol.

As stated in my previous post I bought the hair from The Boss Look and you can find their website....here :)

I bought 3 bundles, two 18 inches at £55 each and one 16 inch bundle at £50 and the texture is called wavy.
I also got the hair done at The Boss Look for an extra £30
Here's a picture of what it looked like when I first got my hair done:
(I apologise beforehand for the quality of the pictures, I sold my camera so I can get a better one and I'm using my Blackberry for the moment *cries*)


It was dark - brown and had only one layer from where I had bought the 16 inch and I liked it but I knew I could do so much more with it so I got a bit creative....


I cut layers around my face and then applied the 'B Blonde' hair lightener (bleach) I bought from Superdrug for £5.61. 

Here's a few snaps of how I've been styling it:



 I also got fed up of my fuzzy parting as I didn't relax my hair before getting the weave so I somehow managed to relax just my parting LOL, here's a few pictures of that and after I blended it with gel.


 I'm always prone to jumping on Youtube bandwagons haha, when ever I see there's a product lots of people are using on there I always run to get it. For example I have just bought John Frieda Frizz - Ease Extra Strength serum from Amazon as it was cheaper than Superdrug, which is supposed to be amazing!

(Picture not taken by me)

Today I also ran to Superdrug to pick up Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner which smells beautiful!

The hair is great so far and I love the natural curl of it after I wash it, I'm also making sure that I look after my hair underneath a lot better this time to prevent breakage.

God Bless
Nay
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤