Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 June 2012

Shoppinggggg❤

I have not been shopping in a long time so when my sister and her friend Adwoa invited me to hang out I was even more excited!
We went to Westwood Cross in Thanet and had a lovely time.

These are the lovely ladies I went with....


We first grabbed a bite to eat and ended up staying there for ages having a great girly chat, was so much fun! This is what I ordered....

New Look currently have a buy one get one free (cheapest item free) offer on their hair accessories & jewellery! Noticing this had us in the shop for a longggg time lol, here's what I ended up with....



This ring was £3.99


This flower was around £3 (please ignore the bathroom pics haha!)

Next up was H&M one of my favourite shops! I didn't manage to find a lot in this particular branch but I picked up a few sale items.

 This top is pretty simple and was £2 in the sale..yay! Apparently its meant to be a pyjama top but we'll breeze past that fact haha! It looks lovely on and fits well.


 I remember seeing a similar bag to this a while back in H&M so was pleased to find this bag on sale for £5!


Next up was Dorothy Perkins!.....



 I've had my eye on this kind of bracelet for a while! It's a bracelet connected to a ring and was only £2! Bargain!


Lastly we went to Top shop where I managed to get the item I was looking for the whole trip! A cropped tee! Now I know I haven't got the best tummy so I will wear this high wasted haha but when I get a bit slimmer I may possibly wear it like this.....possibly lol! Bought this top for £8.


(Ignore the mess teehee)

A few things also came in the post! My lashes from Ebay to practise with ( anyone who knows me knows I'm rubbish at applying them lol ) and also some free packets of Whey Protein loool sign up to Studentbeans.com and there are loads of freebies you can get sent to your door!




Happy shopping guys! and if anyone knows how I can style this crop top please get at me lol

God Bless
Nay 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I need that hand/ring bracelet thing in my life! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you so should :D it's so cool and was so cheap!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤