Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 June 2012

My weekend! (1st June - 3rd June)

The weekend of the 1st of June to the 3rd of June 2012 was so much fun! Thought I'd write a bit about it... (Unfortunately this has nothing to do with the Queens Jubilee but I love her really lol :D

First was the university Jubilee Summer Ball!
The summer ball was £40, held at uni and expected were acts such as Labrinth, Kids in Glass houses & Rev Run!...however it did not end up this way lol Rev Run didn't turn up due to "unforeseen circumstances" but Labrinth was still pretty good (even though he swore a lot! lol)
We still had a good time though! Here's what I wore and a few pics of the event....



 (My getting ready essentials lol )








(Labrinth)

Sunday: Big Church Day Out!

The Big Church Day Out is an event that takes place over two days every year at Wiston House (kind of near Brighton), me and my sister have been every year for the past 3 years now and it is BRILLIANT! We went on the Sunday this year and had a blast! The journey there and back was very long but not as long as it could have been trust me lol (My bad organisational skills! Thank goodness for a sister who can take control haha)
We reached the grounds at about 1pm - 1:30pm and hadn't missed any of our favourite artists! We managed to see people such as Casting Crowns, Israel Houghton, Martin Smith, Muyiwa, PHIL WICKHAM and more lol...here's a few pics and videos.....


 (and this was on the way there! haha!)




 Papped at the portaloo lol

 Jahaziel! :D

Phil Wickham! Omgsh my heart lol!
Israel & the new breed (can probably hear me harmonizing badly in the background.....just ignore that haha!)

 Israel Houghton walking past ever so casually haha
 One of Israel Houghtons singers!....lush! lol

Was lovely to see everyone praising God and enjoying the music! Got to see and meet some incredibly talented musicians/artists too!
Phew! I know this post was very picture heavy but I hope you enjoy!

God Bless
Nay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤