Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Reasons to smileee❤

(note: pictures DO NOT belong to me, all rights reserved to each photographer)


I didn't plan on doing this post but then I found an old notebook of mine which had some encouraging words I thought I should share. I basically made a list a while back of why to smile when I was feeling a bit down and here it is!

- I am alive!  There are many people from yesterday who didn't make it into today but we did! We have the opportunity to be better, be happier and start again!❤

- I am at university and have the opportunity to make great new friends! - Don't over think things, smile, be positive and happy, talk, know your worth, look for new opportunities, new routes and new chances!

- God still loves me! - I believe God loves us! Everyone of us whether you believe in Him or not, the creator of the universe cares about each of our days and what we go through, If that's not a reason to smile I don't know what is haha!

- I have a great family and great friends! - even if we sometimes feel alone knowing that there is at least one person who will listen to you moan or will be a shoulder to cry on is a great feeling. Appreciate your friends, love and cherish them and be the best friend you can be back.

- No one is out to get you! - sometimes it may feel like people don't like you but I'm pretty sure most of the time it's in our heads lol and if they really don't like you then they're missing out and focus on the ones that like you.

- Don't assume people won't like you! - Kinda similar to the one above, but give people a try! If you assume the worst, the worst may happen and if you hide yourself away from people how will they ever see the true you :)

So there you go! Just a few tips to get you smiling and a few things to think about! Here are a few other pictures to brighten your day ❤









None of these made you smile? Can't say I didn't try heehee, smile anyway :D

God Bless
Nay 
xx

3 comments:

Leave a comment! :) ❤