Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Food glorious food! - Soup edition


Different from what I usually post but I feel like a proud parent with the soup I just made for lunch haha! So.Yummy...

I bought a great Tomato & Basil soup from Tesco the other day and thought I would try and make my own version to use up some of the tinned tomato I have lying about and it tastes just as delicious!


Nays Tomato & Basil soup!

Ingredients


  • 1 tin of peeled tomatoes (Chopped will do too! or even normal tomatoes boiled down)
  • Small amount of chopped ginger (You will notice my measurements are rather vague, I usually just dash & dash as my mum would call it haha!)
  • A couple shakes of dried Basil (Fresh is great too)
  • Tablespoon of Mango Chutney (Random but WORKS! Adds great flavour)
  • Anything to garnish (I used a bit of Rocket)
  • Some gorgeous wholemeal crusty bread to dip in
Blend the tinned tomatoes with the basil, ginger, and mango chutney then put in a saucepan on the stove to boil.
Serve in a bowl with the bread on the side and ENJOY!



God Bless
Nay 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤