Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Boots No7 Stay Perfect Foundation!

I recently went to MAC to take a look at some foundation and I found the most gorgeous shade that matched my skin, the coverage was great and everything was perfect....except the price lol. I'm sure one day I'll buy it but I couldn't stretch to that much at the time..so I was on the hunt for something similar!

I remembered that No7 do some great foundations so I headed there and I purchased the first one I picked up!

It's No7 Stay Perfect Foundation which has SPF 15 (always a win!) and is supposed to last all day through till night! (16 hours) and claims that it's rub resistant and non fading! Double win! (I touch my face a lot...bad I know)





Well I was sold! So I decided to buy it! And it was £14, not a bad price.

I love it! It has great coverage, gives a slightly matte finish which I love but I would suggest moisturising your face well before applying!


Here's how it looked on my hand...


Before (clean face)


During lol!



And after!

Pretty pleased! 
What are you're favourite brands for foundations?

God bless
Nay 
xx

2 comments:

  1. You have amazing skin! This foundation looks really good! I love the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation but it is pricey, I may have to check this one out x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the compliment!! Yeah this one is great when you don't feel like spending too much x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤