Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 6 May 2013

Body Shop & Boots!


Last Thursday was Student Shopping Night in Canterbury...woohoo!! It's a night that takes place every few terms where shops stay open till 9 instead of 5:30/6 and they have discounts from 10% right up to 30% and Body Shop had 30% off! Woohoo! They also had DJ's, food, fire displays and goodie bags! So cool!

I was surprised that I only bought two items the whole night but I suppose my purse is happy about that haha

This first thing I bought was one of Body Shops famous body butters! I was stuck between this Shea butter one because it felt amazing and a Mango one because it smelt amazing but I decided on Shea because it is literally so creamy! 

I had to get something Mango-ey because it smelt incredible so I copied my friend and bought some Mango Body Mist! It smells insanely good but doesn't linger for as long as I would like.




Body Shop were also giving out 10% discount cards for throughout the year which would normally cost £5 so a few days later I went back and bought some Mango lip butter! (I reckon you can guess my favourite Body Shop fragrance haha) 
 I was intrigued because I can sometimes have quite dry lips and I thought a butter may be more moisturising and I was correct! The only problem is it can leave a funny taste if you're prone to licking your lips like me.



Boots were doing discounts of 10% at the Student Shopping Night but when I don't take my time to look through items I can hardly ever find things :( So I went back a few days later when it was less busy and even though I didn't get the 10% off I still picked up a bargain! 

This cute pot was around £2.50 and is a sweet smelling body scrub! I love looking at the Soap and Glory line but I never buy anything so I was excited to pick this up! First of many! 


Have you tried these products or bought anything recently?

God Bless
Nay
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤