Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 29 April 2013

Bangles! Bangles! Bangles!

I really fancied getting crafty and giving myself a hobby to get my mind off uni work, exams and stress in general and I lovee bangles and wrist wear so ta dahhh!....I decided to start decorating bangles! :D

I got inspiration from my sister Abbi who has started making clay pieces to sell (you can find her page here ! ) and also from a lovely friend called Jade who makes some awesome phone cases and made a really cool page! (You can find her site here or her facebook page here !)

I put together an enormous box of crafty bits from Ebay and Hobby craft and contains things like the wooden bangles, the materials, glue, glaze etc and I love dipping into it when I've got free time, so relaxing!

Here's some pictures of the bangles I've done....



 I'm currently selling them for £4 each on my website which is http://crown31.bigcartel.com/ !
I named it Crown 31 after the Proverbs 31 woman and I love where it says "She is worth far more than rubies" :') which we are!

Hope you like them!
God Bless 
Nay 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤