Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 14 May 2013

End of exams present...to me!

As the title suggests I bought myself some nail varnish to motivate/cheer me up in exam season! Only problem is I kiiiinda bought them before my exam instead of as a reward afterwards...oh well haha!

I looked on the interweb and found some cute polishes from Miss Sporty! I used to think of them as not very good quality and I haven't bought any from them since I was a lot younger but their new lines of polishes look gorgeous! I took myself down to Superdrug where they are currently selling them 3 for 2 (Woop Woop!) and here are the colours I chose...


Tangerine, glitter and a gorgeous Teal blue!

The pictures do not do the colours justice! They are so pretty! They also are extremely quick drying (minus the glitter one which takes slightly longer) and they have a wide brush which makes for an easy application!

Tangerine & Glitter lovely spring colour!




Once again these swatches really don't do the colours justice! 

Check out the Miss Sporty range online and in shops such as Boots and Superdrug...at only £1.99 each you cannot go wrong! 
I Might have to collect them all! haha

God Bless
Nay 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤