Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 June 2013

Late night 60's/Rockabilly attempt!

I didn't fancy putting my hair in the usual flexi rods/flexi rollers so I decided to put it in pin curls! I searched YouTube and found some great tutorials.

 I tied my hair down with a scarf as I always do before sleeping and noticed one of the curls was peeking out of the front which I thought looked pretty cool so I decided to take a few snaps, one thing led to another and the lipstick, eye liner and concealer came out haha! Bare in mind this was before bed LOL.


                                               Eye liner: BYS Black Magic gel eye liner pot
                                               Lipstick: Luoys 2 in 1 Lip gloss and Lipstick
                                              Concealer: Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlight

Like my curtains? haha
God Bless
Nay
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah I love it! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I get so carried away haha!
      Will check out your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love how this came about. I find myself doing daft things like that. I'll be in bed, then I'll have this idea and I'll have to get up and try it out!
    This looks lovely, I love your hair! And the eyes :)
    Hope you're well.
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much!
      Haha know the feeling! When I have an idea it has to get done,

      Nay
      xx

      Delete

Leave a comment! :) ❤