Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Summer Ball OOTN!

Most uni's have a Summer Ball and my one is no different! It is every year in June and is a lot of fun. The uni gets famous acts to come and perform and they also have things like bumper cars, food, DJ's etc!

This year our headline act was Wiley but we also had The Hoosiers among others!

I wanted to buy a new dress instead of wearing an old one and here is the one that came to mind.....




It's the Topshop fringe dress by Rare London! It comes in a variety of colours such as pinks and creams but I had my heart set on this one!

Little Mix
Also seen on Leigh-Ann Pinnock from the band Little Mix
(All rights reserved)


I've seen this dress range from £65.00 down to £25 and I managed to get mine for £20 from Ebay! Woohoo! (Someone bidded £8 for it but I told the seller I'd buy for £20 haha!)

Here's how it looked..
    
(Excuse the excessive posing lol!!) 

It is a decent length dress but as you walk it rides up which is why it looks so short in the last picture haha, the bust was slightly big so there was some pulling up involved (pulling up the dress and pulling it down...imagine! lol) but besides that I loved it and received lots of lovely compliments!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless
Nay
xx
(All credit to the photographers of the first two photographs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤