Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Soap and Glory goodies!

Note: Not all photos are my own, underneath I will state which do not belong to me :)

`You may remember I previously done a post on a Soap & Glory mini scrub called "Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em" a while back, it was only a small tub but it smelt like vanilla and made my skin feel amazing!

 I've been meaning to purchase some more Soap & Glory products but never had the chance so when I opened a gift from my friends which was a Soap & Glory Birthday Box I was so shocked! What a coincidence haha! So grateful.


The goodies came in such a cute pink box with a ribbon around it!

Included in the box:
  • "Clean On Me" creamy clarifying shower gel 500ml
  • "The Righteous Butter" Body butter 300ml
  • One pink shower puff!
(All rights reserved to photographer)
Clean On Me shower gel has a built in moisturiser so it leaves your skin feeling so soft after a shower and teaming it with the body butter makes you feel like you have silk for skin lol! honest! Fantastic for the colder months ahead which leave your skin dryer than normal.
It retails alone for £6 and is a large bottle. The scent is absolutely gorgeous and is really refreshing when you have a morning shower...so fruity. This product won a "COMPANY Beauty" Award in 2012 and I 100% know why. I really look forward to my showers now haha,
Say hello to super soft skin!




(All rights reserved to photographer)
Another award winning product here! The Righteous Butter won a "Woman & Home" Best in Beauty award in 2012! What a great year for the brand. 
Alone it retails at £10.50 so is a bargain to come in a set! This body butter is a favourite of mine 100%, even over my Body Shop Shea Butter! The product isn't too runny or too thick and feels perfect on your skin!



Soap and Glory is a brand well worth checking out in Boots if you haven't already! Fantastic value for money and you skin will thank you truuuust me!
They have a broad range of products from fake tan and lip gloss to body scrubs, travel kits, wrinkle filler and products for other problem areas...take a look here!

God Bless
Nay 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤