Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 September 2013

Autumn Style: Jumpers

(Note: none of these photos belong to me)

As an August baby you may be surprised to hear that one of my favourite times of year is Autumn! I love the sun but there's something about a comfy outfit when colder weather strikes...makes me think of coffees, coats, warmth, friendship and so on!


Nicole Scherzinger had a spread in the October 2013 issue of Glamour Magazine where she sported the Autumn jumper look perfectly!


All rights reserved to photographer


My mission recently has been to find some great Autumn jumpers to wear with leather jackets, leggings and boots!

Asos have a great range of jumpers, from sweaters to traditional chunky knits to unique designs like the one above which retails at £30 and can be found here




H&M have some great jumpers at £12.99 at the moment and this is one I love and actually bought myself! It's rather thin so would need to be paired with a jacket for colder days but the oversized feel and comfy shape means it's perfect for this time of year! Find it here



I love beige/cream jumpers in Autumn, dark colours are great but I feel fresh when I wear light colours, this one also from H&M retails at £14, is short at the front and longer in the back and has a silky feel, team with some leather look leggings, some boots and a leather jacket and you are good to go! Find it here





As expected MissGuided.co.uk also have a fab range of jumpers, I love the look of this grey one with denim jean shorts, but pair with some tights so you don't freeze! Find this jumper here

This is my favourite style for Autumn what do you think?

God bless
Nay
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤