Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 20 September 2013

"Dear..." challenge

Okay so this is a really random post lol but I saw it on Tumblr and liked it!

Copy and past the first sentence then finish the sentence! Comment when you've done so I can have a read :D

Dear person I hate.... I am yet to find you as I don't hate anyone lol!
Dear ex boyfriend... I hold no grudges and I wish you well!
Dear ex bestfriend... I miss spending time with you guys
Dear bestfriend... All five of you I love you so much! Every moment we spend together is precious and a laugh!
Dear everyone... Be nice to people, don't worry about what people think & don't be afraid to say what's on your mind
Dear Santa... loool I've never believed in you but thanks for giving kiddies imagination
Dear mum... I love you! You are so special, thanks for praying for me and believing in me when I felt like I had no hope, your blessings are on the way mummy! 
Dear dad... You're an amazing person, your confidence and hilarious personality make me want to be like you! I love you
Dear past me... You helped me learn sooooo much! Looking back some of the things you done and the choices you made were....a little strange to say the least lol but all things have worked together for good and I have grown.
Dear future me... I am excited to meet you! I hope we can meet our goals and fulfil our dreams 
Dear person I had a crush on... lol! 
Dear siblings... You are my nearest and dearest, I don't always show it but I am thankful for you and love you! Thanks for what you have taught me (even when I didn't want to hear lol)
Dear boyfriend... My bestest best friend! You have seen my highs and lows in this short two years and have been there for me even when I didn't want to know lol I am grateful to God for you and look forward to this long walk of life together

Dear God... In the least cheesiest way You are the reason I live & You've given me the passion I have for people and love. I am thankful for and cherish the fact that Your grace, faithfulness and mercies are new every morning! 


So there's my post! Give it a go and leave a comment below :)

God bless
Nay 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤