Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 September 2013

I am 20!!

Yaaay I turned 20 on August 30th! I am so grateful to God because I didn't even have to make it this far!

I had such a great birthday, it started at work on the 29th when my boyfriend came in with a bunch of roses and a badge for me! It was lovely! My colleagues were all like "awwwww" lol! also that night some of my friends came over for a girlie movie night!

I made my own "cocktail" lool it was supposed to be rum, sugar, cranberry juice and sparking water but silly me accidentally bought cranberry juice DRINK instead of just juice (and we all know there is a huge difference in taste lol) and I also bought soda water instead of sparkling and it didn't stay fizzy :( However with copious amounts of rum and sugar it ended up tasting lush! I was very pleased. My sister also had the idea to buy lime for the glasses and they ended up looking lovely!

We watched "Lottery Ticket" (Bow Wow) and also a film called "Dysfunctional Friends" which my friend recommended and was really good! We munched away, laughed loads and had a whale (Whale? Wale? Wail?) of a time!




The next day me and my sister went out to town to shop and get cake and tea! I got a lush Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist from The Body Shop (more details soon) and we had so much fun!


Me with my balloon from Kai! :D


We then went to The Marlowes Restaurant for lunch and had a blast! There was about 10 of us and the staff didn't mind us making loads of noise and also didn't mind us bringing our own wine! I had the southern fried chicken with curly fries and coleslaw, the chicken was a bit dry but the rest was lush!

The meal was £12.95, it would have been £8.50 for a main and dessert (lunch menu) but as we bought our own wine we had to order from the normal one but was still great!



We all decided we would split then meet back at mine for pre-drinks before going to The Cuban!



Red Velvet Cake with chocolate covered strawbs
 courtasy of my friend Nicole! Place your orders guys! lol

My friends all pitched in to get us a private table with champagne and it was so nice! :'")

The next day I slobbed out with a pizza, "Americas Next Top Model" and the boyfriend until the afternoon when I went back home to visit my family for the week which was also awesome as it was my brother and my mums birthday whilst I was there!

Here's to being 20!


God Bless
Nay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤