Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 July 2013

My first wish list!!

(None of the below pictures belong to me)
I've never done a post like this but pay day is drawing near (wahooooooooo!!) and I have a few things on my mind that I really would love to purchase, I highly doubt I will get them all at once but it doesn't hurt to get them down on (electronic) paper haha.


1) MAC Matchmaster foundation £27

I got a tester from my local MAC counter & fell in love with this foundation! I believe I am shade 8.5 and I can't wait to get it! Let's just hope it really is a "Matchmaster" because I have a tendency to get foundations in slightly the wrong shade lol




2) White Blazer Zara £49.99

White blazers are gorgeous and a great staple to have! I hardly ever buy items of clothing over £30 but for this I sooooo would lol. I can imagine pairing it with a pair of jeans and black heels*day dreamssss*
Not sure if this is the exact blazer I tried on in Zara but it is very similar.



3) Vera Wang Pink Princess Eau de toilette £24 - £35 depending on shop & bottle size

So I was taking a walk through Boots and the display for this perfume really caught my eye! The bottle is pretty and typically girlie and the scent is incredible! It's floral & fruity at the same time and one spray lasted for ages!


4) Revlon ColourBurst Lip butters £7.99

My lips cannot deal with anything drying on them as they are already pretty dry so when I saw these are lip butters and give you great colour and moisture I had to add them to my list! Apparently they are really pigmented too which is always a plus! Haven't decided on which colour though.

5) Winged/ Cat eye sunglasses

I'm not 100% sure if "winged" is the correct term for these glasses as I kept finding glasses with actual wings designs on them LOL but I love the shape of these frames and would totally wear them this summer even just on the way to work haha!

Lush!! If you know where I can get a pair similar to these please let me know!



6) Tickets to Hawaii or Cuba for me & my closest friends

Ah one day, one day :")



So what do you think of my list? I'm sureee there is more but I can't remember lol
Anything you would advise against or recommend?

God Bless
Nay
xx


1 comment:

  1. I agree so much. we should all be reinforcing positive feedback within the comment sections. So many good points to take into consideration.
    When people have good things to say about my web site it really makes positive impact.

    Vintage T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤