Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 February 2013

Helloooooooooooooooo :D

Hey guys! :D 
Oh yeah I am a BIG Simpsons fan by the way LOL
(All rights reserved)
Sorry I've been gone for a while! - not sure if anyone noticed or actually reads these posts but it's nice to be blogging again haha!
The thing with blogging is even if you don't have a large following it's great to get your thoughts down on (virtual) paper, express your thoughts and be creative!

Uni has totally taken over so I haven't had much time but I will certainly make time to do more posts!...

What's been going on with me?...:

Where to start!!...

  • Well its about a month and 20 days until my uni trip to Malta! (hurray!) still got to send of my passport but I'm praying it will all work out in time! This also means I'm trying even harder to get fit before I fly out!

  • I purchased Ben Nye Banana powder and omgshhh this stuff lives up to the hype!! I also bought Ben Nye Final Seal Matte Make up Sealer spray....omgshhh even more amazing haha my make up has never stayed on for so long, but you will hear about these soon....

  • Me and my sister done an awesomeeee jazz gig at a uni close to ours called UCA and it was so much fun!
So much more has been going on including new hair! But I'm not 100% keen on the hair so may not do a full post on it...

Anything new going on with you guys?

God Bless
Nay 
xx


3 comments:

  1. A trip to Malta!! How fun! I'd love to hear a recording of you and your sis playing jazz. Do you have anything on youtube? Do you sing or play an instrument?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I'm so excited, we both sing but my sister also plays guitar and writes her own music

      Unfortunately none on youtube of our jazz performance but this is one of my sisters original songs :D

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLRd8i7UlOs&feature=plcp

      Nay
      xx

      Delete
    2. also! this is her facebook music page heehee

      https://www.facebook.com/AbbiAngusMusic

      Delete

Leave a comment! :) ❤