Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 December 2012

Recent Purchases & Randomness ❤

(All photos have been taken by me)
Haven't been on here in a longgg time! For a mix of reasons, mainly not having internet in my uni house -___-  (Thanks BT) and trying to complete my essays! But as I'm home for the holidays I thought I'd try and write a bit more.

This post is on bits and bobs I've picked up recently and how much I'm loving them...or not much so!

First up is a great lip gloss my sister picked up for me in Kiko Cosmetics at Westfield, Stratford. It is an extra volume, plumping and moisturising gloss, a gorgeous pink colour, slightly shimmery and totally moisturising! I hate when you put lip gloss on and it feels like it melts away in two seconds but this stays for ages and leaves no nasty residue. It retails for £6.90 on the website but in the shop it was only £3! Bargain!





The next couple of things I picked up in Canterbury when browsing the shops after uni....

 The below photos are of the Corrector and Concealer Palette from Sleek which I bought for around £7 in Superdrug and is so worth it because I absolutely rinse it haha! I use it pretty much everyday, It's so good for covering dark circles and highlighting your eyebrows! 
The lighter shade in the first circle is the corrector, the middle is concealer and the last is a setting powder.The only problem is with the concealer (middle circle) you have to blend it well as it is thick and if you don't you will look odd......trust me lol




(Left to right: Corrector, Concealer, Setting Powder)
Next up is Pout Paint also by Sleek!
Finally bought one, I originally wanted the bright red one called Pin Up but my local didn't have them in stock at the time :( So I bought my next favourite...Minx!

They retail for £4.99 and are so pretty! They only come in 8ml tubes but last for ages as they are so thick and the tiniest dot creates the craziest amount of colour!
Collect all 11 shades and mix them to make new colours!! Lots of  fun

They apply like a lip GLOSS, have the colour of a lip STICK and have the staying power of a lip STAIN! I must admit I don't use it often as my lips are quite dry and cracks sometimes show :'( (any remedies would be so helpful :D



See the dry bit? *sigh* :(


I also reaaaaaaallly wanted a burgundy nail polish because it was around the time where burgundy was EVERY WHERE lol you know what I mean, I was also obsessed with the colour so I scoured Superdrug for a pretty shade and came up with this...Collection 2000 Lasting Colour 10 Day Wear in Damson Jam which was around £2.99 ...Love it! Stays on for a long time too.



Lastly I bought a fur stole from H&M which was around £12, random but I really wanted one lol


Love a good shop!
God Bless
Nay
xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the nail polish, such a nice colour!
    My lips get really dry around Winter too - my little tip is to lightly brush them with your toothbrush to buff the dry skin off and then apply Vaseline or a lip balm to keep them soft :)

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Oooo great tip, I will 100% try it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤