Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 December 2012

3 Months to hit my goal!

(Note: Pictures not taken by me)
.......well just over 3 months. Now that Christmas is almost done and dusted (Merry Christmas by the way!! :D ) and the New Year is almost upon us I realise how much closer I want to be to my goals, I really want to achieve my fitness goals and be the healthiest I have ever been by March!
 What's happening in March? My uni trip to Malta!...



Now I know its a uni trip and we will have some work to do but it's great to have something to work towards! (Plus there is an indoor and outdoor pool in the hotel and I want to make full use of both whilst looking good! haha)

Now I'm not usually one for making New Years Resolutions as I sometimes relate them to something people never end up finishing and I reaaaaally want to get to my goal and stick to it.....so this will be a kind of "Life Time Resolution" lol


So how am I planning to achieve these goals after failing sooo many times?......


Simple really! Just stepping up my work out routine and including more strength exercises, more squats and more lunges and also by eating better and attempting to limit junk to once a week or less.

I also may take these green tea supplements...



I used to take them around 3 years ago and they gave me so much energy and made my skin so clear! They are not diet pills to be depended upon but can boost your metabolism to help you as you work out and eat right! You can purchase them from Holland & Barrett (Try and buy when they have their famous 1p sale on! Buy one and get another pack for a penny! Bargain!)

I will also be drinking a heck of a lot more water!!....


I want really want to lose about 6/7 pounds then tighten everywhere up lol!
Got any 'New Years' goals?

God Bless
Nay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤