Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 December 2012

I gave my sis a make over :D...

...Not that she needed it! But she wanted one so we went make up shopping and I showed her some pretty cool products not that I'm an expert but I've read up on enough to know whats crap and whats decent lol

What shop did we hit? Superdrug of course! My favourite!

Okay this is my sis :D (left) natural beauty....



and this is what we picked up!


 Maybelline FIT Foundation in shade 355, this stuff is awesome! Great coverage and blends to both our skin tones when they are slightly different! (I picked up one too heehee)


We love Sleek! This is their Suede Effect pressed powder, awesome but can look too cakey if you apply too much



If you saw my last post you will see I have this next product too! This one is in the slightly darker shade and is so awesome! It's the corrector and concealer palette by Sleek (again lol), great for under your eyes and highlighting your brows (blend well as it is quite thick)

Also by Sleek is a product from their Blush By 3 Collection which is incredible! The blushes are so pigmented and come out amazing! You have to watch how much colour you use though, for obvious reasons  haha so it's best to start light and build up the colour. 





 Next up was a brown eye brow pencil by MUA, only £1!


This product is epic! Its MUA's Gel liner and is only £3 creates a gorgeous dark line doesn't fade much at all!

And some little starter brushes , the left set are some cheap ones from Wilkinsons and the right is a blending brush from Superdrug

Before!

After! (left)

 Finished look for her 21st birthday!


Doesn't she look pretty! :')
God Bless
Nay
xx

(All photos taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤