Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 6 October 2012

I bought some new lashes! Woop!
I have naturally long lashes but I love buying them to wear on special occasions (special occasions as in when the lash actually decides stick to my eye properly -__- lol)
I hadn't even planned to buy any but then I saw in Superdrug that the Girls Aloud range had a new one out! The 10th Anniversary Celebration Lash! 
 Girls Aloud lashes have always appeared to me to be good quality and natural looking so I thought I'd give them a try! (This specific lash is meant to be a combination of all the Girls Aloud eyelashes)
When I buy lashes I always try and find ones that have a clear lash line instead of a thick black one because to me they look unnatural and are really hard for me to glue on lol! :'(


The packaging:



The contents:

The lashes! They start thin at the centre then gradually wing out thicker (You see what I mean about the clear lash line)

The glue (sorry for the blur)

Free Girls Aloud lanyard

Instruction leaflet
The glue isn't the worst I've tried, it kept one of the lashes on all night but the other lash I accidentally lashed and it came a bit loose haha! I should have used more (use quite a bit of glue)

Here's the finished product below! Ignore the slightly strange face expression haha!




Do you wear lashes? Got a favourite? Post below!

God Bless
Nay 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤