Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 October 2012

Malta! Malta! Malta!

Note: None of the below pictures belong to me, ALL rights reserved to each photographer, media person etc

Ahhhhhhh I am so excited!


.....Next March me and my Tourism Management class will be going to Malta! All expenses paid by uni except for lunch! Granted we have to do presentations most evenings but hey travelling is travelling!

I haven't been on a plane since August 2011 to Jamaica which was my very first time so going without my siblings on a plane will be a nerve wrecking but exciting experience!

Couple facts about Malta!





1. Malta is quite close to North Africa, think Libya, Tunisia

2. In Malta 3 pin sockets are used like in the UK! Woo hoo no adapters needed lol

3. Weather in March ranges from around 16 - 19 degrees Celsius so not overly hot but still nice weather.

4. The people of Malta speak Maltese and NOT Spanish as I had previously assumed lol

5. To give you an example of how small Malta is, Jamaica (which is pretty small itself) i10,990 square kilometers and has a population of 2,709,300 whereas Malta is only 316 square kilometres and has a population of just 419,000 people! Small but perfectly formed!....



6. According to Acts 28 Paul The Apostle was stranded in Malta! and the people of the island showed 'Unusual kindness' awww

7.The capital of Malta is Valletta (we will be visiting Mellieha in North West Malta)

8. Kif Inti means "How are you" & Bongu is "Good morning"


I also found on YouTube this video on Malta, the music is..... a little strange lol but the country looks gorgeousss *day dreams*


Sooo excited to go, will make sure to do a post afterwards
Ever been to Malta? Any thing you recommend going to see or do? 
God Bless
Nay 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Where do you study? My best friend from.Malta so been there, its lovely n cheap!:-) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤