Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 September 2012

My birthday in pictures ❤

I know this post is late as my birthday was on August 30th but hey better late than never right!

Here's a few snaps of my 19th birthday & the different things I got up too :)


Had breakfast in Felixstowe then relaxed by the beach with my dad<3


Bowling & I won! :D heehee


sideways pic of the goodie bags I made for my guests from scratch :D


At the water margin in the 02 London

Picnic in ChristChurch Park

Chimichangas on my mums birthday (joint meal)

Meatballs! Yum!


The beautiful Seckford Hall where we went to the spa & had dinner

Apple pork! (sorry for the sideways pics)



Brownie! Yum
I loved spending my 19th birthday in Ipswich, the beauty of living here than in Essex was being able to see my family on my special day :') Missed my Essex friends like mad though
Hope you enjoy the pictures! (Even the ones I couldn't turn haha!)

God Bless
Nay
xx

2 comments:

Leave a comment! :) ❤