Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 29 March 2012

I've been tagged!

Heyy:) 



I've been tagged to answer 11 questions by Chi-Chi and her blog is riiiight >>> here :) I also have to say 11 things about me so here we go!

The Rules

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus provide eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 Things about Me

1. As you can probably tell by my blog's name   I LOVE travel/tourism/anything related to different culture! I hope to have my own hotels around the world one day, ambitious but i'll try my best!

2.   I am Jamaican:D well me and my parents were born in the UK but their parents are all from Jamaica

3.  I can't swim but I wish I could :(

4.   I love cinnamon farrrrr too much lol! It's like a bad habit

5.   I am a Christian!:D like everyone I am far from perfect but I am so grateful for forgiveness and Gods grace

6.    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to sing! It's one of my favourite pastimes and it makes me feel good!

7.  I speak Spanish :D ( at level 4 grade haha!, i'm learning :P ) 

8.    Will Smith has been my childhood crush since I was tiny until...erm now lol!

9.    I was born in Ipswich but grew up in Essex :) love that place! has its faults but everywhere does

10.  I am a university studenttt, sounds weird to say but I am very proud! met some lovely people and a lovely guy heehee 


11. I love things to do with clothes, beauty and hair! mine aren't always on point lol but I find it interesting! when i'm bored at home half the time you will find me on YouTube searching things to do with makeup/hair/clothes lol one of my favourite people on youtube is Amanda Dube Here :D and you can find  her here! >> http://www.youtube.com/user/AmandaDUBEhere





Questions from Chi - Chi:

1. When was the last time you laughed so much you cried/almost peed yourself?
On Twitter!!:D some of the trending topics are hilarious!

2. When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to be?
First an artist, then fashion designer

3. What is your favourite song, and why?
Ooo too many! at the moment its probably Anthony Hamilton- Everybody...feel good music :')

4. Have you ever done something naughty and blamed someone else?
Possiblyyy lol

5. What is your ultimate travel destination?
Hawaii! always say this lol

6. Who would you want to be stuck in an elevator with?
Somebody interesting!

7. Puppies or Kittens?
Kittensss! so cute:')

8. How many pairs of shoes do you own? (be honest!)
Not many! maybe 10 all together

9. If a film about your life was made, who would play you?
Hmmmm maybeee the girl from 'Fame' lool

10. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Jet Skied LOL scary stuff!

11. What would you want every girl in the world to experience?
Someone taking care of them and being pampered! Ooo also every girl should experience Red Velvet cake, yummmm

You’ve been tagged*!


And YOU! leave your answers in a comment below :)

My questions for you!

1. What is your favourite nickname?
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
3.Where would you like to live in the world if you could choose anywhere?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What do you wish all boys knew?
6. What is your favourite movie?
7. How long does it take to get ready in the mornings on average?
8.Who would you like to meet, alive or dead?
9. What is your favourite restaurant?
10. Who have you seen in concert?
11. Who would take place in your dream festival line up?

Thanks for the tag Chi - Chi :D

God Bless
Nay :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. I got tagged by chi too!!! You should check out my blog...I think you'll love it. :) Also welcome to the blogging world. I hope you have fun!!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for doing the tag! love your facts and answers.....i have to say i love will smith too, and will always love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem!!:D
    yay woohoo! always nice to meet a fellow fan

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤