Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hair Hair Hair :D

So I finally got my hair done! Nothing at all against my relaxed hair but there's something about long hair that is so glam and I love it!  (even if it is store bought but shhhh haha)

This is the hair I bought:


Sorry about the picture quality :( but its Sleek's European weave and I got two packs, one 18 inch in colour 2 and one 18 inch in colour 4, the hair retails for £38 but he sold it to me for £27 a pack :D. I had to take buses all over the Canterbury area (slight exaggeration) for a hair shop that sold hair in 18 inches but managed to find a shop in a place called Cliftonville about 45 mins away from Canterbury called Ethniche check them out on Facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/ETHniche-Hair-Beauty/111039625573351


The hair falls so long on me and i've had 18 inch before but I really like the length! Personally it beats the Premium Now/Too/Plus hair I usually get, It does shed a lot but it's so much silkier than Premium!

Here's a picture of me with Premium Too and then with Sleek European Weave:




Sleek has a better shine but Premium holds curl better as it is more coarse.

Here are a few more pics of the hair :)







                                                Not quite Brazilly but hey! i'm a student! ;) 

                                                                            God Bless
                                                                               Nay :) 
                                                                                   xx

Note: Hair was done by the lovely Pattie at PBelleBeauty for £25! and she comes to you! (London & Canterbury areas)  Her twitter is @PBellebeauty

3 comments:

  1. I have tagged you to answer 11 Qs! I would be grateful if you could answer them x

    http://thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, like the hair on you and the color is pretty too:) to prevent shadding you should seal the knots:)...this always worked for me:)

    xoxo
    leisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leisey thank you!!:D oo i'll have to have a look on youtube about sealing, thanks! xx

    @Chi Chi no problem, will do it next!:D x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :) ❤