Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 November 2013

First MAC purchase!

So I finally gave in and bought something by MAC! I have nothing against it I just could never afford anything haha, I went on a trip to Westfield in Stratford, London and thought I would pop in.

I've always heard about how good MAC's foundations are and the people who I see using them always have flawless looking skin and great coverage and I thought dammit I want that too! lol

I ended up purchasing the Matchmaster SPF 15 foundation which was around £24-£27 I believe.

My shade is 8.5 and I kind of thought it was a bit orange lol but I like it!



Pre foundation lol

Post foundation!


 I've had a lottt of compliments about my skin and asking what foundation I use etc and I am very happy! I have other foundations in my collection but I don't think I'll be turning back for a while.

God bless
Nay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤