Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Welcome welcome welcome!!

So this is what it feels like to be blogging...nice!
I love looking at blogs and can procrastinate for hours on here lol my friend told me I should give it ago so this is me taking a whack at it!
I am Naomi Angus, currently 18 years old studying Tourism Manangement at university.
 This is me: 

Even though my blog is called Highstreet, Music, Travel & Me it'll be on anything i'm inspired from. You can expect reviews, day today waffling and all round good times, just sit tight! Come take a peek into my brain heehee.

So that's it for my introduction, bare with me while I get to grips with blogging and i'll cya soon!


                                                                                  God Bless
                                                                                     Nay :)
                                                                                        xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤