Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 16 December 2013

Curling your hair without heat! Four techniques


I've been asked a couple of times how I curl my hair so I thought I would blog about it!
You can of course use straighteners, curlers or a curling wand but laying off the heat is good for your hair and weaves/extensions plus my straighteners are half broken lol (don't ask)

      Bantu knots
       






Twirl and knot your hair Craig David style lol (excuse the tracks showing in pic 1 lol)






Braid out

Two cornrows on either side

Result!

When I done 4 smaller cornrows

Flexi rods!
I maaaay have cheated on the heat front with this technique lol my flexi rods are actually Nicky Clarke Heated Flexi Stylers but I promise I got the same results with my old non heat ones.
Picture does NOT belong to me but here's how they look

Flexi result!

                                            
Scrunching



I have been using this technique a lot more as this hair has a very pretty curl pattern when wet, I've been experimenting with different types of mousse and my favourite at the moment is Silvikrin Dual- Benefit 2 days Volume & Hold 



Aaaand that is how I curl my hair!
Hope you enjoyed :)
God Bless
post signature
xx

2 comments:

  1. Do you use any product before you do the bantu knots? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually use a holding product like mousse or gel but you can do it dry too! xx

      Delete

Leave a comment! :) ❤