Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 20 July 2012

My Favourite Fantastic YouTubers ❤

Like many I can spend hours on Youtube! Be it looking up tutorials, hauls, work outs, recipes, music...
You Tube is just so handy!
I thought I'd take a moment to appreciate some of the youtubers who I love most (I'm sure there are loaaads more, especially beauty ones but these are the ones that stood out first )

In no particular order:

Music

Eric Arcenaux (click their names for the link)

Eric Arcenaux is a fantastic vocal coach who's videos will have you sounding fabulous in no time! His awesome techniques are brilliant and he also does covers in his newer videos!


Brandon Carter (B Carter)

Ladies beware Brandon is GORGEOUS lol He is an amazing guitarist and he has some INCREDIBLE covers, he also has some brilliant fitness videos and a great down to earth personality! (and he replied to me on Twitter yay! heeheehee)

Ebrahim (eebsofresh)

Now this guy should be at top of my list lol!! INCREDIBLE that.is.all lol Just listen & fall in love lol



This guy has a beautiful voice and this song he wrote is incredibly, beautifully, fantastically, amazing...*phew* lol




Lifestyle 


Amanda Dube (AmandaDubeHere)


I put Amanda under lifestyle as she does loads! From recipes to tutorials, her bubbly personality is INFECTIOUS lol!


Christian Chickz

As many of you will know I am a Christian! :D and these guys are super encouraging and their words really help you to stay grounded and true to yourself! (P.S go and follow one of the creators on Twitter @Benedicte_Cakes & follow them here at @ChristianChickz



 Work outs & Healthy Living


Tiffany Ro (TiffanyRotheWorkouts

Brilliant stuff!

Sarah (SarahsFabChannel)


Beauty & Fashion


For these I have SO many I will just post the links but they are just as awesome as the others!

BEATFACEHONEY (< click)


BritPopPrincess (< click)


Ugly Face of Beauty (< click)


LizLizLive (< click)


makeupD0LL (< click)

ShirleyBeniang (< click)

kandeejohnson (< click)

heather123 (< click)


BeautyByJJ (< click)


So who do you always turn too when you log in to You Tube?
Let me know your faves!
God Bless
Nay 
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :) ❤